Walla Walla Winery

KGA transformed a dilapidated 1930's board-formed concrete warehouse and attached brick warehouse of the same vintage, located at the entrance to Walla Walla, into a new state of the art winery. An attached wood structure was demolished, making way for a spacious southwest oriented terrace facing downtown Walla Walla. Additionally, the second floor and roof of the brick building were replaced with a new roof defining a single 68' x 100' x 22' high space to accommodate wine tasting, office and banquet functions. Four custom cast compression strut trusses and eight new columns replaced the existing 24 columns and conventionally framed roof structure.